Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week, presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation, provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine, and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items, or your own favorites. Be creative and have fun!
- Menu offerings: Participating restaurants offer two people for the price of one at $25 (lunch only) or a three-course dinner menu for $30 each night they are open. Restaurants participating in Spring Feb. 20-25th event, menus are due by Jan. 20, 2017. Fall event Sep. 11-16, menus are due by Aug. 15 2017.
- Supplementary menu: A special Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week menu must be printed to supplement your standard menu. Meal includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Restaurant Week menu is in addition to your regular menu. Individual customers have the option of either menu. All participating restaurants are expected to offer the Supplemental Menu on the Restaurant Week days that have been committed to in this contract.
- Course options: Menu should offer multiple options for each course, from which patrons will choose (e.g., appetizers, entrées, desserts)
- Customers shouldn’t have to ask: Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week menu should be clipped to, inserted, or otherwise presented along with the regular menu.
- Tip, tax, and beverages: Gratuities, tax, and beverages are not included in the price. This should be noted on the menu.
- Impress new customers: Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in quality. Remember that your menu will leave an impression with diners, including many who may be trying your restaurant for the first time.
- Fees: There is a $125.00 fee for each Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week event total of $250. Spring Feb. 20-25. Fall Sept. 11-16 2017. If payment for both weeks for next year is received by Jan. 20, 2017 you will get a 10% discount. ($225.00). There is no discount for participation in one week. You must participate on the days that you signed up for as they are advertised. This fee will help promote your restaurant and drive people in, pay for publicity, promotional fees, administration cost and to support other events that we promote to support downtown.
- Promotion commitment: Participating restaurants agree to incorporate restaurant week logo and/or promotional copy in their regular promotional activities (mailing lists, on-site display, card inside menu, advertisements), as well as provide a link to the Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week website: winchesterrestaurantweek.com
In order to participate, please submit the registration form, menu and payment by January 15, 2017. Download the registration form here (PDF).