The Winchester Main Street Foundation (WMSF) is a nonprofit organization that focuses on bringing in quality events, beautification projects and youth education programs to build Winchester’s unique brand in an attempt to improve quality of life, support and work with other nonprofit organizations and build a Main Street community.
HOW DO WE FULFILL OUR MISSION?
WMSF believes that through many quality activities and community events Old Town creates an image of a vibrant community. As the lynchpin for the many groups working to revitalize Winchester, WMSF believes that working collaboratively to build and promote Winchester will ensure that we:
- Attract more visitors to our historic city
- Bring in jobs and innovative people and companies
- Re-energize our retail base
- Encourage our young graduates and professionals to stay in Winchester
- Increase our real estate values and fill commercial lease space
- Recruit an increasingly diverse, well-educated workforce, and ultimately
- Maintain our economic viability as we move proactively into the future
WHO BENEFITS FROM OUR EFFORTS?
You do. Through your support you are helping to build a wider community of people who want to visit, live and work. Be a part of this great effort.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A SPONSOR?
Please download our sponsor form which includes all sponsor levels and details regarding our events.
If you would like to participate but have another way you would like to contribute, contact David Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We thank you for your consideration and look forward to promoting this event, as well as your involvement with it! Please contact us with any questions or if you would like an opportunity to meet with us.