Winchester Restaurant Week, presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation, provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items, or your own favorites. Be creative and have fun!
The 6th Bi-Annual Winchester Restaurant Week, presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation, provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items, or your own favorites. Be creative and have fun!
- Menu offerings: Participating restaurants offer a three-course dinner menu for $30 each night they are open. Restaurant menus are due by Friday, Sept. 6, 2019.
- Supplementary menu: A special Winchester Restaurant Week menu must be printed to supplement your standard menu. The meal includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Restaurant Week menu is in addition to your regular menu. Individual customers have the option of either menu. All participating restaurants are expected to offer the Supplemental Menu on the Restaurant Weekdays that have been committed to in this contract.
- Course options: Menu should offer multiple options for each course, from which patrons will choose (e.g., appetizers, entrées, desserts)
- Customers shouldn’t have to ask: Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week menu should be clipped to, inserted, or otherwise presented along with the regular menu.
- Tip, tax, and beverages: Gratuities, tax, and beverages are not included in the price. This should be noted on the menu.
- Impress new customers: Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in quality. Remember that your menu will leave an impression with diners, including many who may be trying your restaurant for the first time.
- Fees: There is a $125.00 fee for Winchester Restaurant Week to be held September 23-28, 2019. Payment is due before August 30, 2019. You must participate on the days that you signed up for as they are advertised. This fee will help promote and market your restaurant and drive people in, pay for publicity, promotional fees, and administration cost.
- Promotion commitment: Participating restaurants agree to incorporate restaurant week logo and/or promotional copy in their regular promotional activities (mailing lists, on-site display, card inside menu, advertisements), as well as provide a link to the Winchester Restaurant Week website: winchesterrestaurantweek.com Also, restaurants are asked(not required, but suggested) to provide a dinner for two during restaurant week to the broadcast sponsor, so they may dine at your establishment and broadcast your menu.
- Use of names and logo: Restaurant permits the use of its logo, name, and chef’s name in connection with the promotion of Winchester Restaurant Week.
- Relationship of the parties: Parties are independent contractors and nothing contained herein or done pursuant to this promotion shall be construed to imply the existence of a partnership, joint venture, principal and agent, or employer and employee relationship between the parties. Participants who receive consistent complaints from clients, may not be asked to participate again. Example, lack of sufficient food. (This is not a tasting event.)
- Limitation of Liability: The failure of either party to perform any obligation otherwise due as a result of governmental action, laws, orders or requests, or as a result of events, such as war, acts of public enemies, strikes or other labor disturbances, fires, floods, acts of God or any causes of like or different kind beyond the reasonable control of that party is excused. In no event will either party be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, or special damages or loss of data, revenue, profit, or savings of any party, including third parties, arising out of or related to this agreement, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The total aggregate liability of either party for all claims arising in contract, equity or otherwise (including, without limitation, breach of warranty, negligence and strict liability in tort) arising out of or related to this agreement will not exceed any amounts paid to Winchester Main Street Foundation under this agreement.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements and understandings. This Agreement may not be modified in whole or in part except in a writing signed by a duly authorized representative of both parties.
Please complete the form below and pay securely through PayPal or download the registration form and submit with a check payable to Winchester Main Street Foundation.