Winchester Restaurant Week, presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation, provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items, or your own favorites. Be creative and have fun!
The 7th Annual Winchester Restaurant Week, presented by the Winchester Main Street Foundation, provides an opportunity to showcase your restaurant’s cuisine and highlight your best creations. You might choose to feature dishes that are most popular among your guests, some signature menu items, or your own favorites. Be creative and have fun!
- Menu offerings: Participating restaurants offer a three-course dinner menu for $30 each night they are open. Restaurant menus are due by Wednesday, September 5th, 2018.
- Supplementary menu: A special Winchester Restaurant Week menu must be printed to supplement your standard menu. The meal includes appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Restaurant Week menu is in addition to your regular menu. Individual customers have the option of either menu. All participating restaurants are expected to offer the Supplemental Menu on the Restaurant Weekdays that have been committed to in this contract.
- Course options: Menu should offer multiple options for each course, from which patrons will choose (e.g., appetizers, entrées, desserts)
- Customers shouldn’t have to ask: Old Town Winchester Restaurant Week menu should be clipped to, inserted, or otherwise presented along with the regular menu.
- Tip, tax, and beverages: Gratuities, tax, and beverages are not included in the price. This should be noted on the menu.
- Impress new customers: Menu items should be representative of your restaurant in quality. Remember that your menu will leave an impression with diners, including many who may be trying your restaurant for the first time.
- Fees: There is a $125.00 fee for Winchester Restaurant Week to be held September 17 – 22, 2018. Payment is due before September 3rd, 2018. You must participate on the days that you signed up for as they are advertised. This fee will help promote and market your restaurant and drive people in, pay for publicity, promotional fees, and administration cost.
- Promotion commitment: Participating restaurants agree to incorporate restaurant week logo and/or promotional copy in their regular promotional activities (mailing lists, on-site display, card inside menu, advertisements), as well as provide a link to the Winchester Restaurant Week website: winchesterrestaurantweek.com
Please complete the form below and pay securely through PayPal or download the registration form and submit with a check payable to Winchester Main Street Foundation.