181 North Loudoun Street
(Participating Tuesday – Saturday)
3 Courses for $30.00
- Portobello D’Autunno^ – Baked portobello mushroom topped with puree of wild mushroom, goat cheese and rosemary.
- Capriccio Violino^ – Assorted classic style antipasto featuring homemade and imported Italian cured meats and vegetables.
- Zuppa di Carciofi^ – Homemade artichoke soup with pearled barley.
- Tortellini Gustosi – Meat tortellini with prosciutto and mushrooms in a rich cream sauce.
- Risotto con Piselli e Gamberoni^ – Saffron risotto served with peas and shrimp.
- Salsiccia di Cervo on Polenta^ – Grilled Venison sausage with polenta, peppers and mushrooms.
- Manicotti del Violino – Stuffed homemade pasta stuffed with artichokes, Swiss chard and ricotta.
- Penne Violino – Short cut pasta served with grilled chicken, zucchini in a white wine cream sauce.
- Torta di mele con gelato alla vaniglia – Homemade apple cake served with vanilla gelato.
- Crostata di Nutella gelato lamponi – Sugar dough crust topped with Nutella served with raspberry gelato.
- Cannoli Siciliani
- Vanilla Gelato^
* $30 per person
* Gift Certificates are not valid with the restaurant week menu
* Price does not include beverages, taxes and gratuity
* No Substitutions
^Can be made gluten free upon request