181 North Loudoun Street
(Participating Tuesday – Saturday)
3 Courses for $30.00
Appetizers (choice of one):
- Minestrone – traditional vegetable soup
- Cozze & Calamari – Sautéed mussels in a spicy tomato and white wine sauce topped with crispy calamari served with garlic crouton
- Cesare – Served with shaved Parmesan
Entree (choice of one):
- Spaghetti Carbonara – A traditional Roman favorite.
- Scaloppine Pollo Marsala – Chicken scaloppine served in a marsala sauce with roasted potatoes and mushrooms.
- Trota Artica – Grilled Arctic Char served with a potato beet puree, snow peas and goat dill croquettes.
Dolci (choice of one):
- Soufflé – Homemade chocolate molten cake served with hazelnut gelato
- Profiteroles – Puff pastries stuffed with Chantilly cream and covered in chocolate mousse.
* $30 per person
* Gift Certificates are not valid with the restaurant week menu
* Price does not include beverages, taxes and gratuity
* No Substitutions